Power Supply for CCTV Cameras: PROTEC 12VDC/1.5A (SMPS)
- Reviews (0)
The M18171 AC/DC adapter dedicated for 12 VDC CCTV cameras operates in switching mode and can be placed outdoors on a wall (due to IP53 rating, the splash-proof housing should be protected by a roof/canopy). The connectors of the camera can be placed inside the housing of the power supply.
- take off the cover,
- mount the main part on a wall (in vertical position, with connectors facing downward), using two screw anchors (not included),
- connect AC power cable (not live!) to the green connector/plug,
- insert the green connector to the power supply (into the green socket),
- connect the suitable connector of the black cable to DC output,
- close the cover,
- switch on the 100…240 VAC power line.
Correct installation of the power supply is possible only in vertical position, with connectors facing downward.
- AC input: 100…240 VAC (via screw connector)
- DC output: 12 V (stabilized)
- Current capacity: 1.5 A
- Output connector: 2.1/5.5 mm plug integrated with the cable (included)
- Splash-proof housing suitable for outdoor applications (to be mounted on a wall under a roof/canopy)
- IP53 rating
- The cover can hide camera connectors