Stabilized Power Supply ZK-150 (11.4-13.2VDC, 16×0.8A)
- Reviews (0)
- 16 outputs with individual current capacity of 0.8 A, e.g for CCTV cameras
- Overvoltage, short circuit, and overload protection
- Optical and electrical (relay output) indication of input voltage
- Indication of DC voltage on each of the 16 outputs
- Universal AC/DC input: 88…132 VAC, 176…264 VAC, or 248…370 VDC
ZK-150 M18296 is a 16-output power supply designed to power CCTV devices and industrial control and automation systems which require stabilized DC voltage within the range of 11.4…13.2 V, with total current consumption up to 12.5 A.
The power supply is equipped with LEDs monitoring proper operating conditions, i.e. the presence of the input voltage and the output DC voltage on each of the 16 outputs. In addition, a relay output can be used for signaling power failure in the system.