- Reviews (0)
The CyberPower PR1500 UPS provides advanced power protection for devices such as servers of high importance, telecom and VoIP equipment. AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes irregular AC input voltage to prevent power interruption, the pure sine wave at the output ensures compatibility with any kind of electrically powered equipment. Multifunctional LCD display presents information on the current operational status, such as battery level, operation mode, load, expected runtime, temperature.
The included PowerPanel Business Edition software monitors the status of the UPS and connected devices. Manufactured in GreenPower UPS technology, the UPS can save up to 75% of electrical energy and reduce heat dissipation by up to 80% compared to competing solutions.
The 2U / tower form factor allows for mounting the unit in a RACK cabinet or a standalone device (using the dedicated base).
- Pure sine wave at the output
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- PowerPanel® Business Edition software
- 8 AC power outlets
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection
- Microprocessor-based digital control
- EMI, RFI noise reduction
- Phone/Ethernet RJ11 / RJ45 surge protection and filtering
- Auto restart / Auto charge
- User-replaceable batteries (Hot-Swap – without having to switch off the UPS)
- Optional SNMP / HTTP remote management (requires additional adapter)
- 2 x RS232, 1 x USB
- Multifunctional LCD display