Switch Mode Power Supply: DR120-12 (12-14VDC/10A)
- Reviews (0)
- automatic overvoltage, short circuit, overload, and thermal protection,
- adjustable output voltage:12 – 14 VDC,
- maximum output current: 10 A,
- mountable on DIN TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 rail,
- optical indication of AC input voltage,
- compliance with: UL / CUL /TUV / CB / CE.
Switching-mode power supply (SMPS) DR-120-12 M1836 has been specially designed to power CCTV devices and industrial control and automation systems which require stabilized DC voltage within the range of 12-14 V (adjustable), with total current consumption up to 10 A. The housing of the power supply is made of plastic (insulation class II) and can be mounted on DIN rail.