Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/poglejkajdogaja.si/digitclik.it/wp-content/themes/porto/woocommerce/single-product/sale-flash.php on line 25
CAT 6 Cable: NETSET BOX U/UTP 6 (indoor) [1m]
NETSET cables are compliant with Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and EN 50575 harmonized European standard that specifies reaction to fire performance requirements, test and assessment methods for electric cables used for the supply of electricity and for control and communication purposes, which are intended for use in construction works and subject to performance requirements on reaction to fire.
NETSET UTP PE 5e is a top quality twisted-pair cable designed for professional data transmission systems installed outdoors. Its polyethylene (PE) sheath is resistant to UV radiation (sunlight) and moisture. The cable put into ducts or trays can be used in installations buried in the ground. However, in the case of cabling operating in environments with increased humidity, the better choice is the gel-filled cable – NETSET UTPw 5e.
The latest high-performance IP CCTV cameras require appropriate quality of transmission medium. High resolutions of the cameras are connected with high bandwidth requirements (especially in the case of megapixel devices). A very important feature of a UTP cable becomes the crosstalk between pairs.
Due to market demand DIPOL has introduced a new family of high-quality twisted-pair cables named NETSET.
The outer diameter of the NETSET UTP PE 5e cable has been reduced to 6.0 mm, which considerably facilitates laying of the cable in ducts and pipes. The insulation of the wires has been made of special PE, to make it easier to crimp RJ-45 connectors onto the cable.
Distinguishing features of the NETSET U/UTP Cat 6
- highest-quality materials, strict technological discipline confirmed by a 15-year quality guarantee;
- parameters far exceeding the requirements for Category 6;
- preliminary quality control of materials and thorough tests of the final product;
- meter markers, deviation less than 0.5%;
- solid wires of 0.54 mm diameter (23 AWG);
- wire insulation made of homogeneous, highly-insulating, volume-colored HDPE: white-green/green, white-orange/orange, white-brown/brown, white-blue/blue;
- insulated wires twisted in pairs as above, additionally screened;
- the screened pairs twisted together;
- sheath made of gray PVC, outer diameter of 6.1 mm.
The NETSET U/UTP Cat 6 LAN cable is manufactured in compliance with:
IEC 61156-6 (2000), ISO/IEC 11801 (2000), TIA/EIA-568-A (1995), EN 50173 (1999), yd/t1019-2001 standards.
NETSET cables come with a 15-year warranty.
The manufacturer guarantees stability of the parameters given in the “Specifications” at least for 15 years, on the condition that the cable is packed, transported, installed, and used according to adequate European standards (among others E-79100 and EN 50174-1), within the permissible environmental conditions (see the “Specifications” below).
The NETSET U/UTP kategorii 6 cable can be used in a wide temperature range: -20oC…+70oC, and installed between 0oC and +50oC. The minimum bending radius factor (radius to diameter ratio) is 8.